What's new

water outfit.......for in the water........

coin finder

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
343
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300
Hi, all I an looking for a water outfit so when I an in the water and doing some metal detecting, I an on the east coast Long Island New Your Thanks for any reply. aka =Joe ::) ::) ::) :dontknow: :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Your core temp will lower faster while in the water so a shorty wet suit will make you more comfortable. If it is chilly enough a full wet suit or just farmer john pants will help, and always wear a tee shirt.
 
I am in southeastern MA. I have a full wetsuit...thick one too. If its hot I will just dunk on and off or only where half of it. It keeps me warm for around 4 hours in cool water.

I think my first dunk this year was around a month and a half ago.

You will want real good booties too. And good gloves. I always wear gloves...in part to protect my hands...as it gets warmer you wont need them. Booties though...you will definatly want a good pair of booties. HH -Joe

coin finder said:
Hi, all I an looking for a water outfit so when I an in the water and doing some metal detecting, I an on the east coast Long Island New Your Thanks for any reply. aka =Joe ::) ::) ::) :dontknow: :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom