What's new

wats your nickname for us that live in California

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,259
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
be honest. (P.S. beware i might respond) :angel12:
 
You asked!!! Northern or Southern ??? Responses May Vary!!!! Chug
 
Chug And Red said:
You asked!!! Northern or Southern ??? Responses May Vary!!!! Chug
good one central cali as in Fresno. Let the jokes begin :laughing7:
 
Red James cash said:
Let the jokes begin

I havent heard any...
...........................................................yet ;D
it will come
 
the granola bowl ==cuz its mostly fruits , flakes and nuts
 
ivan salis said:
the granola bowl ==cuz its mostly fruits , flakes and nuts
wow ivan thats good but you can do better than that.
 
I don't know any either. I am east coast. I don't care what they call people in Calif.

good one Ivan tho :laughing9:
 
I used to live inAtwater Cali. in the late 60's and early 70's. my father always referred to it as the Leftist coast . yes he used the phrase %$# hippies also :laughing7:
 
Haven't heard you folks called anything but Californians.
You can call me anything but (Late For Dinner). ::)

Fossis.................
 
ivan salis said:
the granola bowl ==cuz its mostly fruits , flakes and nuts

:laughing7:

I don't Have any either, But i though that It was Snap, Crumble, and Pop Wasn't this Made By Quaker!!!
 
FarmerChick said:
I don't know any either. I am east coast. I don't care what they call people in Calif.

good one Ivan tho :laughing9:
:)
 
allan said:
I used to live inAtwater Cali. in the late 60's and early 70's. my father always referred to it as the Leftist coast . yes he used the phrase %$# hippies also :laughing7:
oh yes i md Castle air force base . no @#$%# hippies there :D
 
fossis said:
Haven't heard you folks called anything but Californians.
You can call me anything but (Late For Dinner). ::)

Fossis.................
not as bad as i thought
 
I don't really use the nicknames myself but usually what I hear is Commiefornia or Kalifornia in the written word, but that is usually in political circles.
 
Chug And Red said:
ivan salis said:
the granola bowl ==cuz its mostly fruits , flakes and nuts

:laughing7:

I don't Have any either, But i though that It was Snap, Crumble, and Pop Wasn't this Made By Quaker!!!
how about fruit loops :laughing7:
 
DigginThePast said:
I don't really use the nicknames myself but usually what I hear is Commiefornia or Kalifornia in the written word, but that is usually in political circles.
commie for sure
 
California State Motto

California: By 30, Our Women Have More Plastic Than Your Honda
 
????????????................:laughing7: :dontknow: But in these things it usually all depends on what she looked like and how well I got to know her. :laughing9:
 
hmm...only thing I can think of to call people in Cali is possible 'Goners'??

isn't it supposed to detach from the country and sink?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom