What's new

Way to go First Texas

RustyGold

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
9,510
Reaction score
11,223
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Elite Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I got my Omega back and First Texas sent me a brand new, in the box, with manual and all,
8500!
Holy Moley! What a great company!
I just snapped it together and I'm going to hit the green.
Outstanding American company! I'm so blown away!
Best of luck everyone..
 
Well I've found that the Omega 8500 seems to perform better than the 8000. I did some ground/air tests and it was dead on with the LCD feedback.
Unlike my 8000 the 8500 was completely silent until over a target.
Love the built in backlight. Threshold was nice and was reminiscent of my Minelabs.
Thank you First Texas!
 
That's awesome! Sure hope I get such good treatment. Just sent in my T2 for an LCD failure.
 
I'm certain you will. Felix is an awesome guy there and First Texas will take care of you.
Best of luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom