What's new

We all have visions of sugar plums

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
43,391
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think we all at least hope, that a new permission will be the one!
That one that ends our quest, that we can stay there and find forever more. :dontknow:

Short attempt on a messy day at my new one.
2016 (306).webp
2016 (308).webp

Must've been some shooting going on here.

2016 (307).webp
2016 (309).webp
2016 (310).webp

I asked if I could just have one more coin as an exit
find. Just so I'd feel better.

2016 (311).webp2016 (312).webp

This was it! It came out so dark I wasn't sure what it was at first.

1917! Missed it.........by that much! ;)

Don't get me wrong, I've got lots of ground to cover yet, just wasn't that
big hunt today. This place has potential!

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 40
Hey you have more silver coins than I have this year. Congrats on another new permission.
 
Hey you have more silver coins than I have this year. Congrats on another new permission.

Thanks! But, with all the posts you haven't been making, I just figured you didn't have time to hunt so far. :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom