What's new

We finally did it

deerhuntinghippie

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2015
Messages
290
Reaction score
493
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Whites PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was an incredible hunt with some incredible people. Met up with my buddy Chris (aka birddogg on Youtube) and my buddy Exploring Alabama. Chris had a spot he wanted to comb through with a group so he invited us to come dig. There weren't a great number of relics found but the relics that were found were substantial. I'm still high on the rush of this hunt.

 
Upvote 16
That's an incredible artillery shell that was found. Glad it didn't go boom.
Congrats on the Barber Dime and all the other cool stuff.
 
Wow,a whole Parrot shell,how awesome is that?
 
That's an incredible artillery shell that was found. Glad it didn't go boom.
Congrats on the Barber Dime and all the other cool stuff.

I know, I still can't believe it. It was just one of those rare days in the woods where everything went just right (even though I didn't find much at all).
 
Good video and CW finds. Keep at it and your coil will drag across one of those shells.
 
Excellent hunt
 
nice finds banner :notworthy:
 
Congratualtions on the LARGE find! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom