Gypsy Heart
Gold Member
Ok...I have recieved the results from two judges.....who am I waiting on yet?
Gypsyheart said:Ok...I have recieved the results from two judges.....who am I waiting on yet?

? Any other suggestions? 
stefen said:That's because Stefen hasn't received Bombers samples...
Next day air must be by albatross with the mouse as the pilot...he turned left at St. Joe instead of going straight ahead...
Gypsyheart said:stefen said:That's because Stefen hasn't received Bombers samples...
Next day air must be by albatross with the mouse as the pilot...he turned left at St. Joe instead of going straight ahead...
OK....from what I understand of the Illinois Next Day Air Mail System.... they tie a package to a pigeon and send it on its merry way......Stefen .....can you please step outside and look to the East.....sprinkle some cracked corn around your yard and hope for the best.......


Have you noticed any weight gain and continuous chewing lately while he's delivering your mail....
a cloud of feathers when the water expands that jerky they've stolen...No evidence to be found..LOL
----- can you send another "test" batch in 1 lb bag size this time to make sure I 'm really able to properly judge em? --- Ivan
just kidding ---- great jerky guys and galMiniMe said:Stefen.....It's the Postman![]()
Have you noticed any weight gain and continuous chewing lately while he's delivering your mail....
It could be the Pigeon's.....have you noticed a bunch of feathers around your mailbox....I can see it now, they're chewing and swallowing big chunks of jerky....they go drink some water on their way delivering the package and the next thing you see is ... PUFF![]()
a cloud of feathers when the water expands that jerky they've stolen...No evidence to be found..LOL
Just kidding around. Hopefully it makes it this time. Happy eating Stef.![]()

stefen said:MiniMe said:Stefen.....It's the Postman![]()
Have you noticed any weight gain and continuous chewing lately while he's delivering your mail....
It could be the Pigeon's.....have you noticed a bunch of feathers around your mailbox....I can see it now, they're chewing and swallowing big chunks of jerky....they go drink some water on their way delivering the package and the next thing you see is ... PUFF![]()
a cloud of feathers when the water expands that jerky they've stolen...No evidence to be found..LOL
Just kidding around. Hopefully it makes it this time. Happy eating Stef.![]()
If you see me spitting feathers, you'll know why
So far nothing...you guys sure ya'll have the correct address?



