M
MiniMe
Guest
Anything yet.









TreasureTales said:Women Rule!
freeze12 said:Congratulations to all as the Jerky was excellent. MiniMe...Congratulations for being the top winner!!
MiniMe...Your Jerky was VERY moist,I liked the way You cut the Jerky & the sweet sauce You used is excellent!! If You ever make any more & would like to sell Me some... please remember Me. :P
, didn't have a recipe for it, just started throwing a little of this and that together, tasted it and then added what I thought it needed. LOL
As soon as Civil tasted a sample, he said....you didn't write it down did you.
and I didn't....I'm famous for doing that, but I'm sure I can do it again.
...thank you very much and glad you liked it. Congrats to Civil for 2nd..he taught me everything I know about jerky..at least the house has it!
Thanks for the Contest Bomber and congratulations on third place, all jerky is good.
Next time Momma!!!!
.. :P...bring it on Papa..
...Next time I'll take 1st and 2nd...

MiniMe said:That's the excuse you're going to use.. :P...bring it on Papa..
...Next time I'll take 1st and 2nd...
![]()
![]()
![]()
