
Silver Stripe said:Yep your a loon. Must be on some good drugs for your back LOL. Have you been to realcent? There was guys over there picking up 40 boxes at a time, then weighing them and sorting the lightest ones first cause they couldn't sort them all even with rydales. Saw a pic of what looked like a pallet of bricks only they were penny boxes. Be good to your eyes. HH Mark
With this batch I should be breaking the 4,000 wheat mark for the year. Not bad for the first three months and I even took a month off with my back.
Pennyworth said:Good luck, can't wait to hear what you find.
How many banks do you order from to get that many boxes?
I order cent/penny boxes 3 or 4 at a time from one bank. I don't know if the other banks would allow me to order more. Any coins I search I have to re-roll them to return to the banks. I wish there was a coin machine in just one of the banks around here. lol

We are supposed to do something with them!salaloid said:What are you planning to do with this nice hoard of wheats?
Shake-N-Bake said:Pennyworth said:Good luck, can't wait to hear what you find.
How many banks do you order from to get that many boxes?
I order cent/penny boxes 3 or 4 at a time from one bank. I don't know if the other banks would allow me to order more. Any coins I search I have to re-roll them to return to the banks. I wish there was a coin machine in just one of the banks around here. lol
I actually use one bank right now. I was using two branches from the one bank, but one of the managers helped out at the other branch and saw that I was ordering form both banks she said if it was easier for me I could just order everything I wanted from on bank, OK!!! They get there deliveries every Tues. and Thurs. which they order 20 boxes each day. I am lucky that my source bank and dump bank are so great, if they weren't I wouldn't be doing the quantity that I am. I asked my source bank if they would have a problem fullfilling 60 boxes of cents a week they said no problem, they pay a flat rate fee no matter how many boxes they order a week from the carrier.
Totals will be out later today... I have a few suprizes, but you will have to wait and see
Happy Hunting,
Jason
bourassa5 said:i wanta know the results, your cent pictures and totals always amaze me and i love reading about them. how do you manage to get rid of 40 boxes of pennies in a resanable amount of time?