We must continue to pound the facts and wage a media war on the green facist

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Proud contributing member-now don't that just beat all. BEST newsletter with more truth/logic than packed into any other and into such a huge package. All for FREE as given their ALL to fight for your rights as their PERSONAL debts mount fighting your/our fight. Putting your wallet where your mouth is has ALWAYS been my personal favorite....-John

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yuba County miners,( which i don't think there are any cuz not one miner wrote to Hal Stoker about the dredge ban, when i e-mail Hal and ask him what what his position on the dredge ban he responded, Hal Stoker did not know there was a ban on dredging could be why he lost to Randy Fletcher)

Assembly Member James Gallagher | Assembly District 3 James Gallagher takes Assembly
could i suggest that all miners in the differant counties post thier reps so that we may send letters or emails asking for support
https://garamendi.house.gov/our-district/yuba-county, It’s unfortunate but this Congressman Garamendi speaks for yuba county , can olny cross our fingers he listens
anyway get off my soapbox lets do a e-mail/letterCampaign

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I think we need to set up some kind of group to kick around some ideas on how to get the word out better. Maybe a private Yahoo group or something and we invite those we know to be on our side to join. Posting ideas here on T-Net is only going to give the opposition access to our plans. If I still had access to some servers, I would be willing to set up a password protected site to do this.

We need to get our ducks in a row but do so without the opposition knowing our plans.

minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WMA has a private forum for that purpose, but there has been nothing but crickets there for quite a while. It would be nice to see some activity as it appeared that no one cared. If you join that forum, be prepared for a phone call as they call everyone who joins it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread