What's new

We should take a moment for Moore Oklahoma

VERMONTIS

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
500
Reaction score
905
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
whites PI 1000, whites xlt, whites v3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry this isn't the right forum ,but we should all take a moment. f4 almost 2 miles wide .stay safe my freinds
 
Upvote 10
sorry this isn't the right forum ,but we should all take a moment. f4 almost 2 miles wide .stay safe my freinds

just saw it on the UK news, its sounds like a big one, & I'm glad I'm a few hundred miles away, stay safe
 
Praying for safety for all in the path of the tornadoes.
 
Hoping for the best for all those effected by tornadoes in Oklahoma this weekend.
ZDD
 
sorry this isn't the right forum ,but we should all take a moment. f4 almost 2 miles wide .stay safe my freinds

I'm watching it on the news rite now how horrible our prayers are with these people.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
This is sad. Watching it on the news now. It totally wiped out a school with all the teachers and children inside.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 
I have a lot of family near Shawnee and my mom is in McAlester, which is about to get hit. SO far, everyone is safe....
 
The last time Moore got hit, we were driving north from McAllen, and planned to stay in the Motel-6. You may wonder what Motel-6. Exactly. There was one there when we left McAllen. As we got closer, the word came we would not be staying there. So, we stopped in Norman. The next morning as we drove by we could see part of the Motel gone. As far as I know they did not rebuild. I think this is the third tornado hit on Moore in not too many years.

Latest news is all students in that elementary school took cover in hallways and under decks. No report of any deaths.

Edited: CNN disagrees, says they are not all accounted for, and they are pulling students out from rubble.
 
Last edited:
I know that area very well. I lived in OKC, but the school district was in Moore. My prayers are with all there and in the midwest.
 
Yeah , prayers out to all in the danger zones ! Our lives are fragile indeed .
 
The wife & I have been glued to the TV watching this,hopefully they'll find more people alive.
 
May God look after these victims and their families.
 
Of course, I am sad for everyone affected by this tragedy, but I want to point out that one of our own, Bart Davis, of Big Boys Hobbies is located in Moore, Oklahoma. Bart, I hope you and yours are safe this evening.
 
Of course, I am sad for everyone affected by this tragedy, but I want to point out that one of our own, Bart Davis, of Big Boys Hobbies is located in Moore, Oklahoma. Bart, I hope you and yours are safe this evening.

Second that! And I'm praying for everyone over there

Scouts out!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom