What's new

Wedding Ring found and returned

mechtech said:
absolutley awesome BDoo!
two priceless smiles and a new friend, cant beat that!

cheers!

Thanks for commenting,
yep, we were pretty happy huh!

Smiles!
BDoo
 
gregd573 said:
CONGRAT'S.......BDOO........I'm happy for ya. Great way to begin your life in a new neighborhood.....HH.....gregd573

Thanks Greg!! I was really glad to help this neighbor out. He really appreciated it. It was very cool. Best of luck to you too buddy!

Smiles!
BDoo
 
great job booby!
 
eathabs said:
Way to go!!! That kicks butt!!!

You really have an interesting screename bud, thanks for the visit and comment, much appreciated!

Smiles!
BDoo
 
goldencoin said:
Awsome Job!!! Was woundering were you were...

HH
-GC

Thanks GC!!
I was here, but just not able to post.
Taking care of business and my kids of course.
Happy hunting dude, hope you get out some more
before the snow flies.

Smiles!
BDoo
 
Nice Job. Heck your new found friends may even just have some new places that you can detect. Ie; family farm or something great like that.
Again, nice job.

Mike
 
Great Job!!! May even be a record!!! People don't forget things like this and I'd be willing to be he's on the lookout for places for you to hunt! I wouldn't take a reward either, the karma is enough ;)

Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom