T tw656 Hero Member Joined Jan 13, 2007 Messages 735 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Aug 8, 2007 #1 2 40% 1 64 1 37 1 41 D 1 44 1 45 1 1978 S non silver proof 1 2002 S non silver proof Ill take it Upvote 0
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2007 #2 I'd take it too! Very nice TW. Four Walkers...yes...I'd take that anyday. I love to see post with more 90% than 40%.....yeah baby! Congrats.
I'd take it too! Very nice TW. Four Walkers...yes...I'd take that anyday. I love to see post with more 90% than 40%.....yeah baby! Congrats.
Smithrow1 Sr. Member Joined Aug 2, 2006 Messages 336 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Aug 8, 2007 #3 Nice mix of halfs. Congrats
TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Aug 8, 2007 #4 Nice job on the Walkers tw!
O oldred Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2007 Messages 176 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location United States Detector(s) used Minelab Excaliber Aug 8, 2007 #5 WTG tw!! I little each week and they add of quickly!
K kickstart Sr. Member Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 263 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Ga. Aug 9, 2007 #6 Nice! I love seein' those WLs!
thurmownator Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2006 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 9, 2007 #7 Looks like you're luck has turned tw. Kudos !
packerbacker Gold Member Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 8,350 Reaction score 2,992 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 9, 2007 #8 Nice score! I'd guess there are more Walkers in the box that was sitting next to that one in the vault!
Nice score! I'd guess there are more Walkers in the box that was sitting next to that one in the vault!