What's new

Wednesdays 4000 halves searched, worth it????

utah hunter

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
724
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
Here are the pics. Very slim in the silver category with 5 40% silvers. New coins were the theme with a 2002-s proof and a whopping 43 2003 to 2006 halves, mostly 2004 and 2006, some in unbelievable condition, MS-67? I had outpatient surgery Wednesday morning so I got behind on the posts. I will post a few more times today with Fridays results.
 

Attachments

  • 2500 058.webp
    2500 058.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 213
  • 2500 073.webp
    2500 073.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 211
Upvote 0
That is tough. I guess with that many are you searching the ddo 1974 and 1977? I havent had much luck either these days.
 
tw656 said:
That is tough. I guess with that many are you searching the ddo 1974 and 1977? I havent had much luck either these days.

Funny you should mention 1974 double dies, watch my next few posts for something that will blow your mind ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom