A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jun 11, 2014 #1 Wednesday's Hunt I looked for the first time in over a week this afternoon and found these. All but the middle one in the first picture have some damage. Upvote 0
Wednesday's Hunt I looked for the first time in over a week this afternoon and found these. All but the middle one in the first picture have some damage.
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Jun 11, 2014 #2 Well done. Some damage or not it's always great to get out!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 12, 2014 #3 You saw my last hunt. I would of been happy with any of those slight damages.
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 12, 2014 #4 Nice finds boss broke or not