What's new

Weekday hunt

newtector

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
74
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eagan, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Anyone interested in a weekday hunt in Eagan?
 
I'm in Burnsville, what kind of machine? What you looking for?
 
No more weekday hunts for me since I'm back to work from winter lay off unless it's in the evening so if you want to go in the evening or try a weekend let me know.
 
I live about 2 hrs north of you but work down there a couple days a week. I would love to get a chance to search some of the areas I've seen down there. Do you hunt yards or just public lands?
 
Lots of public lands
 
If Toad gets to go he better bring me along so I can school him in silver recovery. :occasion14:
 
Greaser gets to search the side of the yard with all the dog poop.
 
Thats where the good stuff is.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom