surfrat96
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2005
- Messages
- 1,615
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Hollywood, Florida
- Detector(s) used
- AquaSound
Finally had a rare weekend and the ocean calmed down. Haven't been out much since last October, it seems that every weekend the ocean was to rough.
Anyway I got out and found 4 .925 silver rings, and a nice 14k yellow gold woman's ring 4.3 grams with a 1/2 carat marquis diamond in the center and a small diamond on each side. Sorry they look bad, I haven't had time to polish them yet and they were deep and buried for a while.
Hopefully my slump has ended!
Thanks for looking!
HH 8) surfrat
Anyway I got out and found 4 .925 silver rings, and a nice 14k yellow gold woman's ring 4.3 grams with a 1/2 carat marquis diamond in the center and a small diamond on each side. Sorry they look bad, I haven't had time to polish them yet and they were deep and buried for a while.
Hopefully my slump has ended!
Thanks for looking!
HH 8) surfrat
Attachments
Upvote
0

Great finds. I would like to see a closer view of the
Beautiful, awesome finds Congrats






