What's new

Weekend Dig Finds

catherine1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
1,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these artifacts at my dig site. A really nice celt, tine points/bases, and a drill. Included a pic of my sleepover buddy in the cabin. Thanks for viewing.
 

Attachments

  • 001 (1024x768).webp
    001 (1024x768).webp
    63.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 003 (1024x768).webp
    003 (1024x768).webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 005 (1024x768).webp
    005 (1024x768).webp
    72 KB · Views: 103
  • 009 (1024x768).webp
    009 (1024x768).webp
    79.4 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 0
Awesome finds. Great flaked celt. Scary ass spider
 
Really nice, Congratulations! :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds!

I think I would have broke out the boot on that damn spider though.... Or the shotgun, that sucker is huge!
 
nice, nice, and nice! What kind of spider? looks intimidating
 
The spider took off like a rocket when I knocked him to the floor. My shovel done him in.
 
Those are such nice finds!...Thanks for posting...The "celt" is flaked to perfection!...from other pics I've seen the "celts" are all smooth and I just learned some "celts" are deeply flaked such as yours...so its nice to see such a good representation.

MinerGirl
 
Here is the other celt I found. They are both smooth on the bottom. Thanks for the replies.
 

Attachments

  • 012 (1024x768).webp
    012 (1024x768).webp
    83.3 KB · Views: 87
No I don't think it was a wolf spider. The legs are to long/thin.
 
Nice finds like the bone...
 
those celts look to have the same maker very cool additions found in same spot i presume?
 
.Ifound those two celts about 20 feet apart. Thanks for the replies.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom