catherine1
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2010
- Messages
- 1,817
- Reaction score
- 1,080
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello from OHIO. Buckeyes are doing great. Keeping my fingersX. Anyhow found these artifacts digging. Dug around 4 hours. I have been finding lots of animal bone in this area and walked about 10 feet away between the bones and the creek and dug a test hole. BAMB!! Two inch flint scraper/celt along with a woodland knife with the tip broken. A nice hammer stone along with a nutting stone. I posted a extra profile pic of the N/S so you could see the use. The nutting stone and hammer were only a few inches down. The site is lined with walnut tree so I think they are not that old. Thanks for viewing
Attachments
Last edited:
Upvote
0







