What's new

Weekend Find

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't have time to post my one and only find from the weekend, so here it is. 11-16-14 001.webp11-16-14 002.webpDidn't have much time to hunt but it was worth getting wet. Made from local creek chert.
 
Upvote 0
That's nice. Did you find it in a field? Tony
 
Looks like you've have some exceptional finds recently, not to mention the ''Food Plot Find'' and the ''Slate Pendant'' Congratulations on another super nice point! :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Wow! You really find some beauties!
 
Only 1 find but its a nice one.
 
You found a very nice point. Congratulations!
 
I found this in a field that had been rowed up a couple weeks ago. I had walked in it till my boots weighed a 100lbs and found nothing but chips. Then gave up because it was flooding and found it on my way back to the Jeep. I do some stupid things when comes to these pointed rocks.



Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk
 
Not real sure on the type, the base throws me off




Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk
 
Maybe a ''Lafayette''?
 
Man that is a fine piece boss amazing how good of shape it's in that would of made my day heck my month thanks for sharing !!!!
 
Maybe a ''Lafayette''?

I not for sure,it seems like Ms. Is a melting pot for points and styles. There have been a lot of points found in Ms. that is not typically for the state.
 
I think if call it a "wade " if I had found it ;)
 
I found this in a field that had been rowed up a couple weeks ago. I had walked in it till my boots weighed a 100lbs and found nothing but chips. Then gave up because it was flooding and found it on my way back to the Jeep. I do some stupid things when comes to these pointed rocks.



Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

We probably all do. Can't count how many times I've found a point right where I started out, only after first walking a mile or more with nothing to show for it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom