Carolina Tom
Gold Member
I have been unable to find any shiny coins for several weeks now. Usually, at least one silver coin shows up, but as of late, it just has not been happening for me. Here is what my face looks like: 
I slipped out with TNetter, P@tch, for a little weekend hunt. We hunted around a couple of old houses. I was able to find a couple of trinkets, including:
- Brass suspender buckle cover.
- Flat button with a "rim" around the edge. Loop is broken off.
- Bus token, with really cool old bus on it.
- Cracker Jack toy revolver.
- Half dozen Wheaties.
- 1888 IHC: probably the worst one I have ever found. Extra corroded.
P@tch and I have been working on a land owner, we "might" have a really good permission coming up. We will see...
Thanks for looking and best of luck on your hunts!

I slipped out with TNetter, P@tch, for a little weekend hunt. We hunted around a couple of old houses. I was able to find a couple of trinkets, including:
- Brass suspender buckle cover.
- Flat button with a "rim" around the edge. Loop is broken off.
- Bus token, with really cool old bus on it.
- Cracker Jack toy revolver.
- Half dozen Wheaties.
- 1888 IHC: probably the worst one I have ever found. Extra corroded.
P@tch and I have been working on a land owner, we "might" have a really good permission coming up. We will see...
Thanks for looking and best of luck on your hunts!
Attachments
Upvote
32
I think the hobby would get a little boring if we didn't experience some normal hunts. Just think a silver not dug today is still out there for tomorrows digs. I guess you banked a couple for future hunts.






