What's new

Weekend finds , ring #36

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out on Saturday and hunted a school about 30 minutes north of San Jose that I had some good luck about a year ago . Lots of clad but not much more left of the good stuff . Found a kids junk ring :thumbsup: . Other finds were 4 Foreign coins , 2 tokens , 1956 wheat and the coolest find a Bald Eagle pendent on a plated chain . Total clad for two hours was $11.45 .
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_4168.webp
    100_4168.webp
    739 KB · Views: 112
  • 100_4169.webp
    100_4169.webp
    579.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 100_4170.webp
    100_4170.webp
    187.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 100_4171.webp
    100_4171.webp
    410.7 KB · Views: 114
Upvote 24
You made almost 6.00 an hour dirt hunting? That is a great amount.
 
Congratualtions on the nice ring and other goodies! :occasion14:
 
2 hour hunt? You got skills :headbang:
 
I had an eagle pendent just like that when I was 13 or so. LOL, I think my dad bought it for me.

(Early 1980's)...the chain was split in the middle though and attached to the wings by a loop on either side.
 
Great finds... :occasion14:
 
I had an eagle pendent just like that when I was 13 or so. LOL, I think my dad bought it for me.

(Early 1980's)...the chain was split in the middle though and attached to the wings by a loop on either side.

This one is the same as yours was in the back .
 
Those would look great in a display case great stuff.. Thanks for sharing!!!
 
Nice bunch of finds Glen!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom