What's new

Weekend Finds!

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
10,082
Reaction score
17,067
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
It was rainy on Saturday and Sunday, but luckily, I was off of work on Monday. I went out around Charlotte to see what I could scratch up. I hit a couple of public spots, and was rewarded with a couple of trinkets. Here is what I got:

- Four Wheaties.
- Hem Weight.
- Broken ring, with "High School" around a red stone.
- Duke Power Company transit token from The 1940s.
- 1937 Washington Quarter.

That silver quarter in the hole was a sight for sore eyes. My silver coin pace has been a bit off this year. I have just not had the correct spots to hunt. YTD silver coins: 23.

Thanks for looking, and best of luck on your hunts!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160530_171139_030-1.webp
    IMG_20160530_171139_030-1.webp
    290.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_20160530_171212_442-1.webp
    IMG_20160530_171212_442-1.webp
    109 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_20160530_171407_972-1.webp
    IMG_20160530_171407_972-1.webp
    210.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20160530_140153_778.webp
    IMG_20160530_140153_778.webp
    892.4 KB · Views: 170
Upvote 52
Sweet Silver - Good on ya getting out! :occasion14:
 
Nice finds Tom WTG....:occasion14:
 
Nice haul buddy, better than not getting out at all. You don't find em if you don't go hunting.
 
Nice silver.
Man you've had some luck with those "high school" rings eh?? That's a real kicker. But they say once they start showing up it's just a matter of time.
That gold one with your name on it should be showing up any day now. I can feel it.

Good Luck and HH....
 
Cool Charlotte token! I found one as well
 
Congratz Tom! I love the token and silver quarters are always awesome!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom