What's new

Weekend pics

WannaDig3687

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
23,801
Reaction score
112,451
Golden Thread
0
Location
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Just some closeups and some of the trash on my farm located in the far northwest corner. I went out to start detecting but the storms rolled in. It is a dump site. There are several areas with beer cans and bottles. Bricks and roofing material, farm fence and concrete or posts, wooded fence sections and pieces. Unfortunately, I deleted some pics.

DSCN1738-2.webp

DSCN1748-2.webp


DSCN1724-2.webp

DSCN1750-2.webp

DSCN1754-2.webp

DSCN1752-2.webp

DSCN1753-2.webp

DSCN1751.webp This is the pic of bricks and roofing material.



This is going to be quite a time consuming clean up job. Overwhelming.



Thanks for looking!

~Sis
 
Is that a car fender sticking out of the ground Sis?

GOD Bless

Chris
 
I believe so. Actually, I lifted it up to get a better idea of what it was.
 
By what you describe you'll never lack targets.:tongue3:

GOD Bless

Chris
 
By what you describe you'll never lack targets.:tongue3:

GOD Bless

Chris

Yes, I believe I have enough digging to do for as long as I am able. Mr Wd. dug a huge hole, pushed this old barn into it, burned it, then buried it. Now I'm digging it up one nail at a time. :BangHead:

HPIM0111.webp HPIM0101.webp HPIM0102.webp HPIM0103.webp HPIM0104.webp

HPIM0105.webp HPIM0106.webp HPIM0113.webp HPIM0114.webp HPIM0115.webp

HPIM0117.webp HPIM0119.webp HPIM0122.webp HPIM0126.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom