What's new

Weekend Search

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Just finished $25 in cents and $250 in dimes. Totals were:
Dimes: 1964d.
Wheaties: 1919,1944d,1945(2),1947,1948,1952d,1953d,1954,1956(2),1956d(2),1957d.
Canadian: 1951,1966,1980,1984,1989.
HH
enamel7
 
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright:
The canadian coins, were they dimes or pennies? :icon_scratch: If they were dimes you may have some silver there as well!
 
engine 823 said:
:icon_thumright:
The canadian coins, were they dimes or pennies? :icon_scratch: If they were dimes you may have some silver there as well!

No, they were cents.
 
Nice haul there. I love doing cents, too. I know you have done tons of cents, have you ever found an IH?

apush :read2:
 
Apush, I went 9 years without finding one. Then I found 2 one week apart. Just goes to show how hard or easy it can be sometimes. I haven't found any since.
HH
enamel7
 
Good score, my last 5 boxes of cents was dunbar with no wheats and very few coppers :icon_scratch:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom