What's new

Weekend silver and extras

Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Excal , Etrac
Well, the gold eluded me this weekend, not that i was not trying hard enough. The over all count was good, i like the Atlantis Tiffany ring and the two infinity rings gave me a thrill till my eyes focused on the 925 china marks. I like the knife a lot its sweet, it came out of 7 feet of water an sounded like a can, but i fanned it out anyway. The crappest find was the cold i picked up some where this weekend.
 

Attachments

  • August silver 010 [800x600].webp
    August silver 010 [800x600].webp
    42 KB · Views: 371
Upvote 0
nice pile!!!!
 
That looks like you put much time in out there. Nice haul!!!
 
There may be no gold, but that's pretty nice haul, all things considered. :icon_thumleft:
 
I would be happy with your haul. I been out days at a time and do not find half of what you found. Maybe the gold will be there next time....Matt
 
Looks good to me to! Knife looks super! :icon_thumright:
 
11 rings, a nice (silver?) bracelet, a great knife: I'd take it.
 
WOW is all I can say.... And I thought two rings in a day was really good??
Nice job, you using a PI?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom