Weekend silvers and neat buckle

Fyrguy86

Sep 15, 2013
Landenberg, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab GPX5000, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My buddy and I hunted a few corn fields and an old camp (1910-1956) roughly. Found a few silvers and rings there along with a queen Elizabeth 2nd 50 cent from 1980 which had Hong Kong on reverse. The 27 merc and buckle came from a corn field. Any date roughly on buckle or what it would be from? Hope yall have a merry Christmas! Tracy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,021.3 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    529.2 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    901.1 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    740.1 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 71
Upvote 3
Very nice assortment of finds. Congrats.

Very nice finds. Congrat on the silver haul! GL&HH.

I think we can confidently date the buckle to the late 19th or very early 20th century (late Victorian period) looks like a ladies buckle
to me . I really like the sterling rings too !

The buckle is pretty cool and looks to me to be Victorian era...but don't quote me on that. I'm surprised you didn't mention the 2 center in the title of your post. That's one that doesn't turn up every day. Were you able to get a date off of it?

The 2 cent was actually the 2nd I've pulled from that area. First one was a 1864. The one in the photo date I can't make out yet. Soaking it a bit to see if I can get it. This spot has given up 6 large coppers (king George and US), seated, mercs and a half reales. Very interesting history. The corn was finally harvested and I'm back at it lol. Thanks for the Information.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back