D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 6, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Hope everyone havin a good one! Attachments IMG_6455.webp 506.1 KB · Views: 75 IMG_6456.webp 439.4 KB · Views: 81 IMG_6457.webp 456.3 KB · Views: 80 IMG_6458.webp 496.9 KB · Views: 70
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Feb 6, 2016 #2 Akro oxblood patch for the first Ravens It looks in some pics like an akro popeye but I don't see white filaments in the base. Vitro made some similar too. Closeups of the seams light help. Akro I think Ravens.
Akro oxblood patch for the first Ravens It looks in some pics like an akro popeye but I don't see white filaments in the base. Vitro made some similar too. Closeups of the seams light help. Akro I think Ravens.