What's new

Weeks finds

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
2,078
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Week's finds

4 1/2 boxes of halves and a few loose coins searched produced:

Box 1: 3 - 40% (67, 68, 69)
1 - 2001S
1 - 06P
9 - 05P
5 - 02P

Box 2: 1 - 68
1 - 06D
1 - 05P

Box 3: 2 - 40% (66, 69)
1 - 03P

Box 4: 4 - 66
6 - 67
4 - 68
4 - 69 Finally a good box
1 - 04P

1/2 Box: 1 - 69
1 - 03D
2 - 03P
3 - 04D

Loose: ($8) 1 - 2003S

Bag of dimes ($1000). This was the first time I've checked dimes. WOW, that's a lot of dimes.
Seven keepers: 44 merc, 53, 60, 61D, 63D, 64, 64D

25 - 40%
7 - 90%
2 - Proofs
 
Upvote 0
Re: Week's finds

TooManyHobbies said:
Bag of dimes ($1000). This was the first time I've checked dimes. WOW, that's a lot of dimes.
Seven keepers: 44 merc, 53, 60, 61D, 63D, 64, 64D

Yea it is very time consuming. The only thing worse are Nickles and Penny's. You have to look at every one of them unless you have a Rydale.

Mojo
 
Re: Week's finds

Pretty good harvest of dime. I think i can search that many in 1 hour, quick scan and pull the white bands. Here we get 5-10 canadians per box and they tend to dash your dreams when seeking the elusive silver rounds...I've been lucky to pull a merc and siver canadians (early sixties). I'd say you did good. It's totally not worth it unless you have the boxes delivered to you. LOL.

AMC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom