WEIRD COINCIDENCE

zigzag

Sep 17, 2011
ft laud, fl
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, 2 xcal II 1000's, 1 has OBN's remote PP & peltor HP's, 2 aquasounds, dual field, sunspot 920i hybrid, 720i, 3 rtg scoops, Howie scoop
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Several years ago, I was in the water next to shore digging a target when a woman and her husband stopped and she said that she had lost her prescription glasses with magnetic sunglass lenses attached the day before. I said "no" but in the next scoop were her glasses with the sunglass lenses still attached in perfect condition. Is that crazy? Lost a day earlier and she comes by the exact time that I find them. My hunting partner and I just couldn't believe it.
Anyone else ever have a bazaar coincidence like that. Ed

Upvote 11

srcdco

Dec 11, 2006
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Nox-800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a similar thing happen a few years ago. I was detecting in a swimming area and a guy came up and asked what I was finding. In chatting, he mentioned that he had lost a pair of sunglasses the previous day. While we were talking, I found a pair of sunglasses and they were his. He had already replaced them, so he put this pair on the top of his head. He couldn't believe I found them when he was standing right next to me.

Scott

Oldpirate

Aug 25, 2018
Savannah Georgia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Minelab equinox 900
Primary Interest:
Several years ago, I was in the water next to shore digging a target when a woman and her husband stopped and she said that she had lost her prescription glasses with magnetic sunglass lenses attached the day before. I said "no" but in the next scoop were her glasses with the sunglass lenses still attached in perfect condition. Is that crazy? Lost a day earlier and she comes by the exact time that I find them. My hunting partner and I just couldn't believe it.
She was lucky you were there

alloy_II

Dec 24, 2021
All the time, the most bazaar. A fellow I met while I was in Dawson City were sitting in a boat down river from Dawson. It was a very hot day.

Were still tied to shore, Moe is at the stern and I'm near the bow when Moe says sure wish I had a beer.

A moment later one can is bobbing in the river coming towards me, I grab the beer and hand it to Moe.

He never even asked me where I had obtained the beer, just pulled the tab and drank freely from the open can.

When Moe had finnished the Beer, I jokenly said, the least you could have done was ask for two.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
took a friend to the beach to hunt arrowheads.... she says "this looks like a good place".... I say "yes it is", as I pick up at my feet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread