What's new

Weird green and white rock (now with pics) Please Help!

jaroberts28

Greenie
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
So I found a very out of place rock for Minnesota.... Looks to be some kind of quartz or quartzite with like almost emerald colored crystals in it. I am trying to find my camera to take a picture of it. I have yet to do any scratch test or anything. I just wanted to know if anyone has found anything like this before up here and what is it!!! I am not aware of any beryl up here but who knows what is in the glacial till.
 
Re: Weird green and white rock

So here are some picture had to take them with camera phone can't find the good camera I think the little one took it somewhere. Also I found a rock that looks like petrified moss I dunno what it is.
 

Attachments

  • Image07242011161249.webp
    Image07242011161249.webp
    157.6 KB · Views: 1,381
  • Image07242011161300.webp
    Image07242011161300.webp
    224.1 KB · Views: 1,235
  • Image07242011161602.webp
    Image07242011161602.webp
    103.8 KB · Views: 654
  • Image07242011161702.webp
    Image07242011161702.webp
    79.3 KB · Views: 475
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom