B bartshop62 Banned Joined Feb 12, 2020 Messages 310 Reaction score 167 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2021 #1 Wierd looking stone with notch. I found this stone underground in the site of an 1880s house. what is it? I know its just a stone but the notch is throwing me off. What I'm talking about is in picture 1.
Wierd looking stone with notch. I found this stone underground in the site of an 1880s house. what is it? I know its just a stone but the notch is throwing me off. What I'm talking about is in picture 1.
Fat Bronze Member Joined Oct 22, 2020 Messages 2,191 Reaction score 6,897 Golden Thread 0 Location Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado Detector(s) used I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy Primary Interest: Other Apr 24, 2021 #2 .....the first pics look like a “skipper” but the next show its more of a “throwing” kind.... Upvote 0
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2021 #3 thinking its just a rock Upvote 0
F flinthunter Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2011 Messages 903 Reaction score 1,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used E-Trac, V3i, DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2021 #4 Formed by nature, not by man. Upvote 0
antmike915 Silver Member Joined Apr 20, 2020 Messages 3,173 Reaction score 7,043 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 26, 2021 #5 Natural rock Upvote 0
GoldieLocks Bronze Member Joined Dec 28, 2019 Messages 1,079 Reaction score 1,122 Golden Thread 0 Location Nevada Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2021 #6 Clay Upvote 0
Dougie Webb Sr. Member Joined Jun 14, 2019 Messages 424 Reaction score 805 Golden Thread 0 Location Stone Mountain, Georgia Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 27, 2021 #7 antmike915 said: Natural rock Click to expand... Greetings from a former teacher at Columbus High School! Upvote 0
antmike915 said: Natural rock Click to expand... Greetings from a former teacher at Columbus High School!