alderan33 Full Member Joined Oct 15, 2010 Messages 249 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Greenville, NC Detector(s) used Whites Spectra V3I Garrett Pro Pointer Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 12, 2012 #1 I found this last fall and have been unable to determine what it is. However, I don't believe it is military. Help? HH Attachments unknown lapel 001.webp 19 KB · Views: 289 unknown lapel 002.webp 32.1 KB · Views: 292
I found this last fall and have been unable to determine what it is. However, I don't believe it is military. Help? HH
jewelerguy Gold Member Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 12,329 Reaction score 11,511 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2012 #2 maybe the lead backing from a bridle rosette ? Upvote 0
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2012 #3 jewelerguy said: maybe the lead backing from a bridle rosette ? Click to expand... yep Upvote 0
chrisplay2004 Hero Member Joined Feb 28, 2008 Messages 679 Reaction score 70 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico Detector(s) used Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2012 #4 Looks like jewelerguy nailed it... Attachments plain_rosette.webp 15.4 KB · Views: 243 Upvote 0