What's new

Weird looks from tellers

cs15

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
I just got back from going to 3 different banks that I've never been to before and all of the tellers I talked to looked at me as if I had 3 heads when I asked about halves. At the first bank after she looked at me weird asked if I had an account with them. I told them no and she said I can't give you anything then. Funny thing is at a different branch of the same bank name, I got 5 rolls yesterday. At the other 2 banks they said some guy came in and took all they had yesterday. So I'm thinking maybe they were lying and either holding them for themselves or saving them for another CRH.
 
Upvote 0
cs15 said:
So I'm thinking maybe they were lying and holding them for another CRH.

My tellers are quite loyal...........and well taken care of. 8)

Good job ladies.
 
thurmownator said:
cs15 said:
So I'm thinking maybe they were lying and holding them for another CRH.

My tellers are quite loyal...........and well taken care of. 8)

Good job ladies.

LOL!!! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom