Ed-D
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2011
- Messages
- 429
- Reaction score
- 810
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Max and Pro, NEL Hunter Coil, ACE Apex for the coast
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
32
Whats the trick to checking the coin star? I always walk by and never see anything in the slot... do you reach up in there?
Thanks & nice finds!
No tricks. I see something in there one in 10 times I check. It's just in the reject tray.
Ok thanks. The coinstar I see in Walmart is next to the customer service line... prolly why I never see anything, but I'll keep looking =)
I do the same thing to my wife when I go shopping with her. Always check the Coinstar. I have found coins 4 times this winter with one being a 1954 Washington quarter.

So I get home from work today, and my wife confesses that she peeked in the coinstar at Walmart....while she didn't find anything....
I had never been so proud.![]()