What's new

Weirdest Coin Star Haul Ever!

Ed-D

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
429
Reaction score
810
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max and Pro, NEL Hunter Coil, ACE Apex for the coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, much to my wife's embarrassment, I always check the Coin Star machines... I've always found just clad. This time was, well, different.

2 wheats, one is a '43 steel. A NYC transit token, a washer, two other tokens of some kind, and the dime/memorial pennies.

Coinstar.webp
 
Upvote 32
image.webp


I'm always checking every coin star I'll come across. I found all of this in one machine the other day
 
Is there a "Coin Star" forum on this site?... :laughing7: There should be because some of this is funny.
 
The NYC Subway token is the small type that originated in 1953.
The fare was 15 cents back then .
Congrats on some cool finds.
 
Awesome finds! It's worth digging in that Coinstar return slot!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom