What's new

Weirdest rock I ever found

outlawatheart

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
815
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
This find was amusing to say the least...
 

Attachments

  • 1-19-11 033.webp
    1-19-11 033.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 9,511
  • 1-19-11 036.webp
    1-19-11 036.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,734
why would there be a V cut into it
Looks like a modern / recent cut?
Brady
 
Upvote 0
Guess he will heretofore be known as Senator Weiner Wanker... :laughing7:

Thats a redundant double negative!
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a sedimentary rock, interesting sandwich effect. Someone may have found it and gave it another, more intimate, use. The gouges could be an attempt to give it a more realistic appearance. Looks like they may have rethought the angle at some point and made a new gouge. Or... it could simply be a coincidental resemblence.
 
Upvote 0
DirtDigler said:
Looks like a sedimentary rock, interesting sandwich effect.

Funny, when I looked at the rock, "sandwich" was the last word that came to mind. :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
texastee2007 said:
I've got two more just like them sitting on the fire place...gave us a great chuckle when we found them....thought wow that had to hurt. If it makes you feel better I think yours may be longer.


Have you seen his to check the length? My bad, you're talking about his dildo rock... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
I think the Stone Age people had more fun than we think :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
Yeh...

That rock was their equivalent to our modern TV remotes...except they were watching facial expressions instead of the boob- tube...
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom