What's new

Wel l did it....

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I pulled the trigger and purchased a CZ21 today. The Sand Shark will be the back up from here on out. Thanks BigMike and everyone else for their input.
DC
 
Upvote 0
Congratulations on the new child! :headbang: Have you chosen a name yet? I'm still waiting on the stork to deliver mine and I can't decide on a name.
Seriously, you won't be disappointed! Did you get the 8" or the 10"?
 
Good luck,I understand they are real good machines.
 
You will love it......I carry mine from my neck as Fisher still sells the neck mount, but you have to call and ask for it.
 
Congrats! I just got mine back from Fisher.(new coil/my fault)I took her out for a four hour aquatic test drive,and she works great.I found my second men's stainless ring,this one is a "spinner". I think because gold is so high,more guys are wearing stainless,titanium,and tungsten. I was only without my CZ for a little over a week, and I went back to "dry sand" hunting with my F2.(I just had to be "swinging!) Just so I don't have to go through water hunting "detox" again,I just bought a used Fisher Impulse! Good luck with your CZ,and dig the crap out of those "mid range" signals no matter how faint.These machines rock.
 
I opted for the 8".
 
DC, congratulations on the purchase of your new detector..I wish you many years of successful, fun -filled hunting.

Lorraine
 
hope you do great with it - need any help - always here :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom