What's new

Welcome back TreasureNet Forums!

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
1,102
Golden Thread
1
Location
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know where you've been, but I missed you! :hello2:
 
:laughing9:

You two need to get outside more :laughing9:

SS
 
6 days without TN aint easy what happened ? :dontknow:
 
You'd think the moderator would let us in on what happened and why it took so long !!!


Rockyredbaron

HH to all
 
I was having withdrawls!!!!
 
Welcome Back Everyone !

images.webp

You's all Have been Missed !
 
jeff of pa said:
Welcome Back Everyone !




You's all Have been Missed !

Jeff do we start calling you Mr Carter..... :D
 
rockyredbaron said:
You'd think the moderator would let us in on what happened and why it took so long !!!


Rockyredbaron

HH to all

I don't personally know why, but since it went down on a Friday, and took several days to get back up I suspect it was a part that could not be purchased locally, maybe the Raid card went bad or a controller? Even when it was down I could once in awhile hit the home page, but couldn't navigate.....

Just glad it's back up.......... :icon_thumright:
 
What ever the reason for it's absence I'm glad it's back. Thanks Marc, Jeff et al :icon_thumright:. I guess I'm going to have to go detecting now so I can post something :tongue3:.


hammered
 
At this Point Anything I Post as to What happend,
would be Speculation.

So sorry !
 
Thanks Diggin !!!!
 
jeff of pa said:
At this Point Anything I Post as to What happend,
would be Speculation.

So sorry !

We would never want anyone on Tnet to speculate about anything now would we? :laughing7:
 
It is hard to live with out our fix. We need our pick up....Matt
 
I don't care what was wrong, I am just elated that it is back up!!! YAY, TN!!!!
 
Thank goodness, I was startin to have problems :tard:
 
W-w-w-was getttttting t--t-t-he shakes..
 
I hope we can get the chat room back!! happy to be back thought there was an issue with my pc when I could not log on!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom