Welcome to the newly upgraded TreasureNet.com!

tnt-hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know all this is a lot of work, so thanks for all this even if I am not real good with change and it will take me a little longer than most to get up to speed.

Are honorable mentions going to be part of the new program? If they are there I can’t seem to find them.

I presume that when the banner system is fixed up we will have a way to vote for them as we did in the past.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know all this is a lot of work, so thanks for all this even if I am not real good with change and it will take me a little longer than most to get up to speed.

Are honorable mentions going to be part of the new program? If they are there I can’t seem to find them.

I presume that when the banner system is fixed up we will have a way to vote for them as we did in the past.
Yes sir, honorable mentions will be part of site again, site is maybe 30% done, please be patient and give admins time...

tnt-hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does Do you want to download “match_redirect”? mean? And what happens when you download it? It keeps popping up on my screen and I don’t know what to do.

Jul 7, 2020
Vermont
Detector(s) used
An old radio shack, simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
every thing is looking good, big thanks to the admins for all there hard work. One thing. When erve I go into a new page on the site, it says a thing saying Do you want to download “match_redirect”? And says download under it. I tried clicking download but nothing happens. How do I fix this?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does Do you want to download “match_redirect”? mean? And what happens when you download it? It keeps popping up on my screen and I don’t know what to do.
Can you take screen shot and post it? I will advise admins.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also... better links from ALERT page... many have none at all... they link to the thread itself.. but not to post itself to which the alert is concerned.

Jul 7, 2020
Vermont
Detector(s) used
An old radio shack, simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was getting it as well. Every time I go to another page it pops up.

Attachments

• B17AC918-F508-4187-B9A5-283AF2147BC4.png
    B17AC918-F508-4187-B9A5-283AF2147BC4.png
    299.1 KB · Views: 30

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also... better links from ALERT page... many have none at all... they link to the thread itself.. but not to post itself to which the alert is concerned.
Ary talking about the Bell top left that says alert... If so every alert has a hot link..

Reactions: ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
? It shows your like at bottom of post when you hit like and you get a blue thumbs up by the like button.
Correct... BUT... this is not what i am referring to... your eyes are forced to look and see if it is liked or not... would be much smoother and easier to see if the post is in fact liked... the bottom sorta just blurs in with a simple "you".

Follow ?

Now i know.... your not one to hand out likes alot... so for you its fine. :P

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Correct... BUT... this is not what i am referring to... your eyes are forced to look and see if it is liked or not... would be much smoother and easier to see if the post is in fact liked... the bottom sorta just blurs in with a simple "you".

Follow ?

Now i know.... your not one to hand out likes alot... so for you its fine. :P
I have only given out 41,788, almost as many likes as posts. As soon as you hit like button a blue thumbs up appears to the left of like button. If you use different like icon it also appears instantly.

Reactions: ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ary talking about the Bell top left that says alert... If so every alert has a hot link..

I have only given out 41,788, almost as many likes as posts. As soon as you hit like button a blue thumbs up appears to the left of like button. If you use different like icon it also appears instantly.
twas a joke M.

:)

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it'll take a little getting used to, but it's all good. I like that the pictures are big enough I can see them now, so thumbs up for that!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cannot access the "bell" without pop-ups

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
twas a joke M.

:)
I will forward your request but with as much going on right now it may be awhile before they address it if they do...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cannot access the "bell" without pop-ups
What pop us, thumbs up is the default like, a box does pop up giving you more choices. Is that the popups you mean? If so everyone gets it...

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will forward your request but with as much going on right now it may be awhile before they address it if they do...
just a suggestion is all... I for one would like to see the icon change when clicked.... perhaps others will agree.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What pop us, thumbs up is the default like, a box does pop up giving you more choices. Is that the popups you mean? If so everyone gets it...
Everytime i click on teh bell icon i get popups that block the box... click X to stop then another pops up etc etc.

Cannot even see alerts because of it... now... this has recently been happening... all of a sudden like.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everytime i click on teh bell icon i get popups that block the box... click X to stop then another pops up etc etc.

Cannot even see alerts because of it... now... this has recently been happening... all of a sudden like.
Are you taking about the alert bell? Have you tried logging out and back in?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just a suggestion is all... I for one would like to see the icon change when clicked.... perhaps others will agree.
It does change, you immediately get a blue thumbs up or what ever Icon you select for the like function right next to like icon and below it the like on the page in a blue box.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread