Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great to be here and thank you for accepting me in the group...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

jedhannan

May 19, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a new member. I am interested in finding and collecting pre 1964 US silver content coins. I wish I had the foresight to stash away those real silver dollars from trips to Reno and Las Vegas in 'the Olden Days".......

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a new member...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. New to the forum
tn_md.gif

Beachrelic

May 20, 2020
Wilmington, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab and Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello, I'm new to this site and from North Carolina. Like all kinds of metal detecting but really like relic hunting. Thanks

hsoutdoors

Greenie
May 22, 2020
Montgomery County PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, from Montgomery County PA. I have always wanted to get into metal detecting but my budget didn't allow it. But times have changed and finally bought one. I have been detecting around house learning my machine.(I think the house was built on a garbage pile LOL). It will keep me busy. Might have to dig everything just in case there is something hiding it the mix of trash. I did found someones wedding ring they lost which was a great feeling.

WVTazman

Greenie
May 25, 2020
ELKVIEW WV
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone glad to be part of this community. My name is David friends call me Taz I live in Elkview WV long time wannabe. Well today is my birthday and I finally pulled the trigger and called Bart at Big Boys Hobbies and after talking to him for a little while I decided on the Minelab Equinox 600 which he gave me a really good deal and I should have Thursday or Friday can’t wait to get out there and have some fun.

Any advice would be much appreciated. I am interested in relic hunting mostly, but will definitely be hitting parks and some old abandoned schools.

God bless,

tcmcauley1271

Greenie
May 31, 2020
Oak Ridge, TN
Detector(s) used
Just bought my Garrett AT Max. Going to play with the settings this winter and get out this spring into East Tennessee.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning everyone. I am Thomas from the great state of Tennessee, getting back into metal detecting after being away from it for awhile due to work issues. Looking forward to using this site for good information that can lead to some good finds.

Rena J

Jun 1, 2020
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Texas! I’m relatively new to detecting but really excited to get started! I’m looking forward to joining some groups in my area and learning as much as I can.

tipster_621

Jun 1, 2020
Archdale, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300, Garret Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone! I'm a brand new detectorist (can I call myself that yet?) from Randolph County, NC. I just bought a Garrett Ace 300 a couple of weeks ago while vacationing at the beach, and while I haven't found a whole lot yet, I have had fun learning. My first hunt was in the mulch around the house we were renting, and my daughter and I found 50 cents and a lot of trash. I probably found about 30 cents on the beach, and even more trash, but still had fun.

I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here. Thanks!

Fireman-X1

Tenderfoot
Jun 2, 2020
western mass
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
I found this site as i tried to do some research on a signal cannon i have purchased from ebay. I am hoping to dive in with a post and hopefully get some feedback to guide me to some answers on the item i purchased. Not sure if it is something good or just a good conversation piece??

Seems like a great site for a conversation anyway!

Always the dream to find treasure!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread