137.9 KB · Views: 44

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
First time I've been more than 10 miles from home since October. (15 miles) This is up on Ute Pass in Summit County, CO. Great place for pics. Snow formation on that one mountainside always reminds me of a thunderbird.
What amazing scenery. The movie Jeremiah Johnson sprang immediately to mind.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic county you live in RGINN! And great pictures, too! That snow formation does look like a Thunderbird!

Thanks for sharing with us.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since October. Glad to hear you went the extra 5 miles. Really warming up down here and it's shooting for a high of 74° tomorrow. I took a peddle around today and man it was a struggle after sitting around to long over winter or I'm just getting old and tired.

Last edited:

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Fantastic county you live in RGINN! And great pictures, too! That snow formation does look like a Thunderbird!

Thanks for sharing with us.
Since October. Glad to hear you went the extra 5 miles. Really warming up down here and it's shooting for a high of 74° tomorrow. I took a peddle around today and man it was a struggle after sitting around to long over winter or I'm just getting old and tired.
I know I have posted pics from here and people have replied with "wow" but I can say im doing the same. Your country, especially in winter we have nothing like it. Its exactly like the old movies iv seen.
Awesome. 👍

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the Beautiful Pictures..
Colorado scenery is so breathtaking

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been unseasonably warm here the last few days, up to the 50's. Winter's back this weekend, though. We'll probably get one more big snow in May then maybe spring will be here. And you know and have probably seen we can get snow every month of the year up here.

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully the worst of Winter is behind us.
Although snow is always possible.
I’ve also seen blizzards after Easter over here

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have insects taking to the air here today. Those will be the very short lived bugs when it freezes again.

Last edited:

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
We have insects taking to the air here today. Those will be the very short lived bugs when it freezes again.
We here are having winged termites take to the air. They do it in hot humid conditions. Looking to make new colonies. Our place, we rent, was hit around a decade ago. They went everywhere here. The shed was bad, a guy came and laid baits over 5 months, they died. But the roof of the shed needed replacing. The house the owner, dont ask why, neglected it. I looked under and saw them. So I drilled small holes right next to the edge, tiny, of the walls. I got termite sprays with nozels. And did the entire house. Did it every 3 months for 12 mths. They are dead and dusted. We are now getting the boot from here. Any thanks for saving the house? Zero.
We can hold our heads high regardless.
The Real Estate agent though knows what we did and said "we will give you a gold report and reference wherever you go".
Does that make us great!?
No. It doesn't. It kinda saddens us to think just doing right now gets that response that should just be normal!
Stuffed up world.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions