Mighty AP
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2006
- Messages
- 3,059
- Reaction score
- 22
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
- #1
Thread Owner
Finally made the plunge..........ordered my F70 today! Went ahead & got the DD coil too, cant wait til it gets here! It is a Bday gift from my girlfriend, THANK YOU DEE!!! (Lizard Queen) Ive had my Quantum about 4 years now, been a damn good machine to me but it has started acting weird of late. As soon as the Fisher shows up I'll send the QXT in to whites for service then it becomes my "backup" machine. Sure hope Ive made the right decision on the F70 but reading this forum it sounds like most everybody is quite happy with theirs..........I'll let y'all know how I like mine! 
).
Woke up to 3 inches of snow so I doubt I'll get out today........maybe tomorrow. My girlfriend has used my 1st machine (prizm3) for about 4 years now & she likes it because its lightwieght. She compared the prizm to the f70 & thinks the fisher is lighter, now she wants one too. Ive been thinking bout letting her upgrade for a while now, I suppose she deserves it. 







