Well, I got my detector out of the shop today and....

pepperpump

Feb 27, 2005
Manassas Park, VA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
it works great. I stopped by a local playground and got some clad, a buck 66 to be exact. I got 1 65' and 1 67' dime which was pretty cool an my share of pull tabs and screw caps but I did get something good...a cross. I am unsure if it is silver but I think it is. Any way of telling? If it is , this is my first silver of anything,YEAHHH! I love it either way! Take a look at the pics and let me know what you all think! Happy Hunting!
Pepperpump ;D

Attachments

• aug15finds001.jpg
    aug15finds001.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 469
  • aug15finds002.jpg
    aug15finds002.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 476
  • aug15finds003.jpg
    aug15finds003.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 470
  • aug15finds004.jpg
    aug15finds004.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 462
Upvote 0
Nice haul, it looks like the detector is working just fine.

WTG Pepperpump! Did Bob say what was wrong with your machine?
---Mel

borninok

:D As Kirk would say " Nope, Looks Like Wilver To Me ". Congrats on the first silver, as that's what it looks like to this old man. Hard to belive this is your first silver of Anything. Maybe that detector had been broken all along (?). Anyway, glad its fixed now.
HH and keep the finds a coming....

Desertfox

Nice finds there on the silver & clad
weird lookin crucifix tho lol.......didnt know jesus had 6-pack abs haha
glad your machine was fixed and keep em coming

I have yet to find my first cross. Way to go. I did receive two nice crosses from thoughtful TNet members and I am passing along the good deed to others on the forum.

Great finds and I am glad you got your machine fixed.

Thats what I call.... back in the swing of things.

Glad your detector is working and your finds indicate that it is indeed working! I haven't found a cross yet; several other religious articles but no cross. Congrats.

Hello PepperPump!
Great screen name! Congrats on getting the detector fixed; nothing worse than one not performing correctly. Many of us probably would never guess the machine was faulty! :)

Looking at the cross, via your excellent pictures it does appear to be silver plated. I'm guessing from the way the two sides join together if that makes any sense but cool just the same!

GRB

Glad your back up and huntin, Pepper!

That's a GREAT cross!!! 8) Congrats on all those finds!

Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back