What's new

Well iat finially happen

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the bank again this morning after work. I got another 30 rolls of halfs. It looked like someone had open the ends of these rolls. Yep it got skunked not one silver coin in the lot.......Matt
 
Upvote 0
Back to Reality now :laughing9: :laughing9:

My first box ever was a skunk.then my 2nd box had over 30 silvers..and never saw another silver half since...
 
Hang in there. My first 8 boxes produced a lone 40%er.
 
hang in there...it will get better, but i do have one question for u...y dont u just buy ALL the halves that bank has, and search them all, as opposed to small amounts at a time?
 
I take all that I can. I don't hav a lot of money right now. I am working with $300. There been two times they would not give me a lot. So I took waht they would give me.....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom