What's new

Well lookie there!

rc2125

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
465
Reaction score
378
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana/Michigan border
Detector(s) used
~ Have had all of them once or twice or three times now, Legend 2's at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Almost didn't go this morning, it's been really slim pickins in the water lately and a depressingly LONG time since theres been any GOLD in the scoop. Water was nice and cool, wasnt' all that busy on the beach, one other detector workin the water.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Couple hours out =

7c1d5ea4.jpg



;D 14k:
fd5f217a.jpg


08bbbef5.jpg
 
Nice find, congrats on the gold.
 
Way to go RC. Was that you I seen at Warren Saturday? I had to settle for a chunky silver and another mood ring. Was odd that not many people on the beach. Must have been the start of football. ;D
 
Mighta been me, I stopped in there for about an hour, it was really slim pickins there.
 
Nice to see the gold show up and I'm sure it made the trip all that much better.

Glad to see you got out for a hunt.

L8r

How's the new job going?
 
NICE to see someone scoopin' some gold! I've been in the lake Erie waters a bit (not as much as I'd like but I take what I can get) and haven't found chit, nada, zilch.


Hey...anyone up for a group hunt?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom