What's new

Well, now Im 2 for 2. . .

Re: Well, now I'm 2 for 2. . .

Gypsy Heart said:
Ok pal...You have to stop detecting gym lockers....how many times have we talked about this?

LMAO

That's funny
 
Re: Well, now I'm 2 for 2. . .

Watercolor, You're a great sport!

Good for you.

Plenty wonderful things will come your way.

Best
rmptr
 
Re: Well, now I'm 2 for 2. . .

Let me know if you are ever close to Canton Ohio, Bolivar to be exact, that is where my ring is. You can also visit Ft Laurens while you are there, the only Revolutionary Fort in Ohio. HH, Mike
 
Re: Well, now I'm 2 for 2. . .

Great job and very fulfilling. I once reunited a 1928 solid gold womans classring to an elderly woman in an old age home. What a great experience. She sent me a letter describing how she lost the ring after only having it for a week. She said she balled like a baby then and balled like a baby when I returned it to her. :thumbsup:
Chris
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom