Well now you know!!!!

D

detector77

Hello to all. I am glad to be a part of this community, and offer my experiences and advice to any who want it. I detect almost on a daily basis, I have found many GOOD finds this year, and the surface has just been touched. a tip for u... go back to the places you have found good targets, and if you can remember the way you last searched, change your pattern direction, I guarantee more things will pop up, think how many patterns that an area can be searched and you will see that the old " hunted out " story is just that a astory.......lol.
good luck out there, if anyone wants to see some of my things I will probably post daily finds in that forum, by the way the coins you see on the info portion of the screen, are some I have found this year, 1901 Morgan dollar, 1905 Barber quarter, and two mercs, 1940 1944, what a great hobby this is, hope to hear from some of you guys, and gals and " FILL YOUR HOLES "

Attachments

• forum.JPG
    forum.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 610

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey, D77, welcome aboard. I can't wait to see what you've found! Thanks for the advice. Tell us a little more about yourself......how long you've been detecting, what detector you're using, where you're from.....etc....etc...etc.....your mother's maiden name, your favorite food........ ;D

F

Floater

Welcome detector77. I dont know if I should say Nice Nuggets though? ;D HH

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELCOME 77