What's new

Well the snakes are officially on the move here

It's usually the parents of a child who instills a fear of something into them. I killed many snakes as a kid, because my mother had a deathly fear of them. But as I grew older, I formed my own opinion and learned to respect their right to live and the fact that they just want to be left alone.

Remember, just because you're bigger than something and can kill it doesn't mean you should kill it. Learn to respect the creatures in this world and realize they were put here to be admired, not abused or killed.
 
It's usually the parents of a child who instills a fear of something into them. I killed many snakes as a kid, because my mother had a deathly fear of them. But as I grew older, I formed my own opinion and learned to respect their right to live and the fact that they just want to be left alone.

Remember, just because you're bigger than something and can kill it doesn't mean you should kill it. Learn to respect the creatures in this world and realize they were put here to be admired, not abused or killed.

Wow!! Great psycho-analysis Tim!

It's not fear Tim....I just don't like 'em and I WILL kill every rattler that I come across! You do your "thing" and I will do mine!!:occasion14:
 
Last edited:
Wow!! Great psycho-analysis Tim!

It's not fear Tim....I just don't like 'em and I WILL kill every rattler that I come across! You do your "thing" and I will do mine!!:occasion14:

Come on T.C..... Let's calm down a little. :laughing7: I've found MANY rattlers and copperheads while roaming my area ridges in the last 20+ yrs. They want nothing to do with you or me and rarely waste venom on something they can't eat.... EXCEPT when stepped upon, provoked or "feel" threatened.

All snakes, even the poisonous ones serve a purpose. I just don't want them in my yard near us, dogs or grand kids.

T.C. I swear... (TRUTH.... :thumbsup:) On a hot summer day here on this ridge we could get a flashlight out after dark (1-2 hrs.) and walk around the yard and area woods and find all the copperheads in the world to most. THERE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But in all years I've been here (and been close) not one has bitten anybody. BUT... THEY ARE AGGRESSIVE... WON'T BACK DOWN... And I'm sure they'd "waste" venom in a heartbeat if "we" didn't back down.
 
It's not fear Tim....I just don't like 'em and I WILL kill every rattler that I come across! You do your "thing" and I will do mine!

Mercy and compassion are advanced traits that some never develop...
 
Never knew a real "arm chair philosopher"....glad I still don't

Maybe you need to expand your horizons and get out of "Orygun" once in awhile...
 
I was referring to all parents in general, not your parents specifically. Sorry if it came across that way...
 
Damn kids...!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me deal with you two.... :BangHead:
 
Damn kids...!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me deal with you two.... :BangHead:

Ok guys.... Hopefully you two know I'm full of MORE B.S. then both of you two combined. BUT DON'T MAKE ME FUEL UP THE COBALT.

But T.C..... Go ahead and piss me off (Dare ya)... I'll drive to Orygun... never been there...!!!!!!!!!:laughing7:

Sorry FreeBirdTIm.... Been their done that..... :laughing7:

But if you kids act up again (either one of ya) I'm fueling up............................................................................ and heading WEST! Fire up the grill T.C.............:occasion14:
 
Ok guys.... Hopefully you two know I'm full of MORE B.S. then both of you two combined. BUT DON'T MAKE ME FUEL UP THE COBALT.

But T.C..... Go ahead and piss me off (Dare ya)... I'll drive to Orygun... never been there...!!!!!!!!!:laughing7:

Sorry FreeBirdTIm.... Been their done that..... :laughing7:

But if you kids act up again (either one of ya) I'm fueling up............................................................................ and heading WEST! Fire up the grill T.C.............:occasion14:

I won't look for ya till I see ya comin'....:headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom