Goio
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2003
- Messages
- 544
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- All over!!!
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
- #1
Thread Owner

tmanfromtexas said:Looter.
TMAN...
heheh
Way to go buddy!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()


twistidd said:Goio,
I've got to ask you this, because I've been thinking about this: Do you still get excited when you dig Barbers, Mercs, etc etc?? I mean, you've dug more of those coins in less than one year than most people have in their lifetimes. I would think you do, because you still do it, lol. But, has the excitement died down? I still get pumped every time I dig old coins, even wheaties. I may not do a "happy silver dance", or anything, but in my mind, I'm smiling wide.
How deep were those Barbers, on average? I've got to get some of those. I've been digging a lot of silver nickels lately and am really needing one of those 90%er days.
Congratulations! When are we gonna get together again? Are there less people at "bottle park" because of the cooler weather?
Later.
Joe
tmanfromtexas said:twistidd said:Goio,
I've got to ask you this, because I've been thinking about this: Do you still get excited when you dig Barbers, Mercs, etc etc?? I mean, you've dug more of those coins in less than one year than most people have in their lifetimes. I would think you do, because you still do it, lol. But, has the excitement died down? I still get pumped every time I dig old coins, even wheaties. I may not do a "happy silver dance", or anything, but in my mind, I'm smiling wide.
How deep were those Barbers, on average? I've got to get some of those. I've been digging a lot of silver nickels lately and am really needing one of those 90%er days.
Congratulations! When are we gonna get together again? Are there less people at "bottle park" because of the cooler weather?
Later.
Joe
From what I have seen he still likes the silver but I think he is starting to throw the wheaties back in the hole and cover them up so I will find them and be happy. LOL TMAN...