๐Ÿ† HONORABLE MENTION Well, well, well....

Inspector

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WG2020

Oct 9, 2018
SW Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great job Dirtdigginfool...I concur with Smokey...definitely an honorable mention...Good luck with your hunts. Walt

WG2020

Oct 9, 2018
SW Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Come on folks, letโ€™s get Dirtdigginfool fool an honorable mention for his post. Definitely deserving one one.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent work!
Jon :occasion14: :headbang:

OP
OP
dirtdigginfool

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome story and unselfish good deed, I commend you for taking the time to help out strangers, hope your next hunt brings you an exceptional treasure, HH
Thx Inspector! Funny you should mention, this past weekend (camping) I found my first silver religious medallion! It was VERY hot so I spent most of the time detecting in the shade. A ton of clad, lbs of beer caps and then I got that 83-84 signal and popped a St. Michael pendant, marked STERLING. Managed sum silvah yes! Ddf.

OP
OP
dirtdigginfool

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to thank everyone who viewed, liked, commented and/or submitted "Honorable Mention" for my post. I absolutely, positively was never expecting that...I've gone through the replies dozens of times, reading and re-reading the replies, truly awesome. That's why I love this community, and like I said before, there isn't one person here who would've denied that couple at least an effort to locate their long lost well. I had doubts of finding it, given the amount of time it had been covered up, the brutal heat and the amount of construction materials lying about. I guess a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then, too! Thx everybody...Ddf (Scotty).

OP
OP
dirtdigginfool

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job Dirtdigginfool...I concur with Smokey...definitely an honorable mention...Good luck with your hunts. Walt

Thank you, WG2020!! Somehow the Treasure Gods seen fit to bestow me with my first...anything!! And...I was rewarded THIS past weekend with my first sterling religious pendant at the campsite. Yaaaay. Ddf.

Inspector

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thx Inspector! Funny you should mention, this past weekend (camping) I found my first silver religious medallion! It was VERY hot so I spent most of the time detecting in the shade. A ton of clad, lbs of beer caps and then I got that 83-84 signal and popped a St. Michael pendant, marked STERLING. Managed sum silvah yes! Ddf.

Great to hear that, you definitely deserve the treasure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread